GDPR Data Policy
We promise to collect only personal information about you that you directly give to us.
We promise to keep it secure. We will never sell it.
We promise to be transparent about why we hold it.
We promise to give you control over it by showing how you can access, update and delete it.
We promise not to collect personal data on website users.
What kinds of personal information do we hold?
Your name, email address and phone number. Possibly also your organisation’s name, your job title, your company and/or home address.
- Our website uses Google Analytics to collect non-personal information on website users, such as session length, pages visited and files downloaded.
Why do we collect this information?
- We collect personal information related to participants in video productions to confirm their consent to appear in videos and keep them informed of the projects.
- We also hold contact information related to business activities for our partners, clients, and subcontractors.
How can you access and update your personal information?
- You can contact us by email at any time to ask about the personal information we hold on you. Please email us at email@example.com.
You have the right to:
- Ask us what personal information we hold about you, and to make a reasonable request for a copy of that information
- Ask us to limit our use of your personal information, or to delete it from our records if there is no compelling reason for us to hold on to it
- Ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate
- Complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you think we are mishandling your personal information.
For how long do we hold this information?
- We hold this information for no longer than necessary to fulfill our responsibilities to participants in video productions or other business activities.
How do we keep your information safe?
- To prevent unauthorised access, all personal information held on our computers and other portable device is always password protected or encrypted.
- Our (few) manual records are stored in a locked filing cabinet.
Do we share your information?
- We never sell or rent your information.
- We share it only as required by law or with your express permission.
What is our lawful basis for processing your information?
Tamarack may process your information where it is in our legitimate interests to do so as an organisation and without prejudicing your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. We collect and process personal information when it is necessary to carry out video production and other business activities. Alternatively, we may process your information where it is necessary to enter into a contract with you for the provision of products or services or to perform our obligations under that contract.